Monday, July 23, 2007

Kenduri Doa Selamat-3



After I finishing my work, I am thinking to go to my parent house. Today, my parent do the "kenduri doa selamat" for the third day...The first day was held on last Saturday... I am thinking about...what the menus today??? Last time, when I was in their house, I saw Petai... It seem delicious if petai is added into sambal bilis...



After I dropping by Salma at her college, I straight away go back to my house. I am still thinking weather I want to go to my parent house or not. But, I my feel more like to go. Suddenly, my phone rang... My father was in line. He told me to take a cake that he had ordered in Salak Tinggi. But I have no money to pay... I just took the cake, and straight away go to my parent home... I arrived just at 7.30pm...maghrib time. My husband did not go to the "kenduri". Then, I straight away looking for the menu.... wah! my rezeki.... my mom cook the ikan bilis sambal petai... the others were chicken curry, salty fish, and some vegetables.... alhamdulillah...

No comments: