Thursday, May 24, 2007

24 May 2007

This morning, I received a message from Prof J. He invited to "Majlis Doa Selamat and Tahlil" for MPG FST new building, tomorrow morning... I do not know what MPG stand for... but I guess the MPG means "Makmal Pelbagai Guna".

For the last two week, I did not cook anything in my home. I just bought from outside and cook some simple menu... "ikan goreng, telur goreng". It very simple to buy from outside. There are many menus in restaurant, or "pasar malam". But, what I am remember, last time when I had a conversation with my Sudanese friend, she told me that...Malaysian food are very nice and lots of choice... But, the basis food always based on rice... Nasi goreng...many type of nasi goreng (belacan, ikan masin, kampung, cina, cendawan, USA).. But, when I told her, there is nasi goreng USA in Malaysia, she sudddenly laugh...then, she told that maybe one day there will be nasi goreng Sudan in Malaysia...

No comments: