Monday, April 21, 2008

Percutian mingguan - Siri April 2008

Last Thursday, my mother in law came to my house. She came together with Fakhrul, Nadia, Siti and Iqram (Fakhrul and Nadia son - 6 months old). They arrived at our house at around 6.45pm. Saja mereka dtg untuk merehatkan diri dan fikiran.

Friday:
They just went to Seremban... Tour the Seremban Parade. I was in UPM and my husband went to work. When, I arrived to my house, my mother in law cooked for us. Eventhough just chicken soup, but I really enjoy her cook. Tinggal makan je...mmg sedap!!!

Saturday:
I woke up early 7am to made some breakfast. Just made 'nasi goreng kampung' and 'cenkodok ikan bilis'. Tak tahulah apa rasa... Tapi tgk habis semuanya... I think the taste is not too bad. At around 11am, we went to Nilai 3. Fakhrul wants to buy something. Then, we straight away go to Putrajaya. The first planning we wanted to take them to Dataran Putra, but the dataran has already full with buses and cars. This evening they had an event at Masjid Putra. So, we decided to go to Alamanda, have lunch there. After lunch and window shopping, we went to Bagan Lalang until maghrib. We arrived at home at around 9.30pm.

Sunday:
I and my husband went to Pasar Minggu to buy ikan siakap and Ketam. My husband want his mom to cook ikan siakap bakar and ketam cili padi. I help mom for cooking. Mom cook was very nice. Kuah cili padi still banyak lagi... Boleh buat masak lomak ayam cili padi pulak... heeeehheee. After Zuhur, they went back to JB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks of all for your kindly services and warmly accomodation for us while we at Nilai. Is is a wonderfull memory.Hope there will be another trip again with our family members and my new coming niece. For your survinor & memory from us.. Iqram left his favourite 'yummy²' nestle rice for you & farisan..hehehe..
YG PENTING SKALI...KITA ENJOY!!!