Sunday, November 18, 2007

Last minute submitting

In the evening, at around 7.05pm, suddenly I noticed that I haven't submit the progress report yet. Without any thinking, I straight away opened my laptop and upm website. http://www.upm.edu.my and open the GSO web. However, the website can't be opened... "sorry, error in the connection". Ya Allah! Macamana ni?..... I pray maghrib first before trying open the website in the cc. But, the website can't also open the website. Then, come back to my home, just thinking about the last minute work. "I have to submit the progress report through online before 12am today. If not, the computer will be automatically give the result TM (mean terminated)".

After having dinner et al., I tried again to log in to the website, suddenly the GSO homepage successfully appear. Alhamdulillah... I quickly fill the form completely and click the submit button. Then, "successful" . The status of my progress report...appear NEW.... So, for the next time I have to submit earlier. Maybe because I am very busy with several tasks and constrain with my work. My co-sub want me to complete the sci fund report et al. before this. But, the most important thing is, I have to manage my time. Actually, some of my friends have remind me the progress report, but I just said that I can do it in my home because I got the internet.

No comments: