Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last minute printing

Today, the PRPI exhibition start at 9.30am. In the early morning, I rush to the faculty to print out the poster. Alhamdulillah...everything is ok... But, this is the second time in once a week I do the last minute job.

The hall was crowded with lots of people. I straight away go to the counter to register for the participation. Time go too fast. Now, 9.15 am. The judges are busy evaluating the poster. I am waiting for the judges to evaluate my poster, but the judges were not come until I feel bored. My supervisor confirm and keep asking to the counter, and they tell us that the judges will come after 3.00pm. So, I go to the faculty and have lunch. Just eat mee hoon goreng and some sandwich.

Until I and my husband go back to our house, we forget that today is our second anniversary day. Lately, I always thinking about my thesis. Suddenly, when I just want to go to bed, I notice that today is our 2nd annivesary. "may Allah Bless us in whatever we do".

Photo sekitar PRPI

No comments: