Sunday, July 15, 2007

Chatting with Nurlida

This morning, I went to Cik Ucu house to take my vacuum cleaner at her house. She gave me 'daun bawang' . Actually, the 'daun bawang' was given by her neighbour. After I went back to my house, me and my husband decided to clean home. My home had not been cleaned for about a month. After Maghrib, I went to take my photocopy book that I had borrowed from my friend, Lela. The book entitled "Guide to writing thesis".

After my dinner (just bread, soup and french fried), I call my Mom. Just to chat and have a conversation. After that, I opened my computer. I saw that Nurlida was online. I start to chat with her using the phone and the webcam. Actually, this is the first time, I use the webcam. The technology bring the world smaller and easier to communicate to each other.

Tomorrow will be the first of Rejab. I decide to fasting together with my husband. May Allah give 'keberkatan and kerahmatan' in our life. 2 month later, the Muslim will celebrate the Ramadan.

No comments: