Friday, May 18, 2007

Meeting with lela

This afternoon, I met Lela looking for thesis writing guidance book...We chat together for half an hour to release our pressure in completing our PhD... Today, I do not go out for lunch, but I just take two loaf of bread in my lab. I do not have any appetite to eat.

Today, I come back home at around 6.30pm after praying asar in my faculty. Everyday I drive, I feel very exhausted. I always imagine that if I have a driver, that will be the best thing in my life... Imagine, every day I have to drive around 45km for one journey... that mean I have to drive about 100km per day. That's not include the another journey which is I have to fetch my father and sister at their home. The mileage will be up to 150km per day. Huuuh... That's not include my petrol.... But, life must go on.

No comments: